Work with Us
Our studio is engaged in a rapid growth stage with several new opportunities to develop significant international projects, due to the international awards and publications we have recently garnered. Our projects include museums, hotels, villas, boutiques, building design, interiors, fixture, and furniture design. Looking forward to our expansion, we will integrate a Junior Architect into all our phases of project development from design to occupancy, and the creation of architectural drawings for presentation, bidding, and construction.
Requirements and abilities for the position
- Architecture degree.
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience working in a professional architecture office.
- Have the ability to create presentations that are suitable for both internal review and client presentations.
- Have the ability to quickly and efficiently create presentation level renderings.
- Design interests consistent with our kind of architecture that creates organic non-linear structures using innovative green methodologies and construction techniques.
- Possess a personal interest and understanding of the design process / have a belief that the entire project timeline, from conception to delivery, is the design process.
- Software such as Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Rhino, BIM.
- Be a self-motivated individual that has the ability to prioritize and be detail oriented.
- Be able to multi-task, establish priorities and communicate clearly, and work independently.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, be resourceful, and able to work under deadlines.
- Get along well with others, have a good sense of humor and appreciate suggestions and constructive criticism.
- Spanish fluency + English skills. Our international project documentation will be executed in English. Domestic projects in Mexico will be executed in Spanish.
Important to send CV & Portfolio if you want to be considered. If the file is too heavy to upload, please send your full CV & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org