Work with Us
Our studio is engaged in a rapid growth stage with several new opportunities to develop significant international projects, due to the international awards and publications we have recently garnered. Our projects include museums, hotels, villas, boutiques, architectural design, interiors, fixture, and furniture design. Looking forward to this expansion, we will integrate a Project Manager Architect with experience in all project development aspects, such as design, team coordination, architectural drawing, presentations, design review, construction detailing, construction, and engineering preliminary solutions.
Requirements and abilities for the position
- Architecture degree.
- Architecture License preferred, but not required.
- 10 years professional experience in the Architecture field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience coordinating different scale development working teams
- Design capabilities consistent with our kind of architecture that creates organic non-linear structures using innovative methodologies and construction techniques.
- Capability to lead internal teams and outside consultants, to analyze new projects and design opportunities.
- Lead different working teams simultaneously to comply with projects contract, schedule, and deliverables in the management and development fields.
- Lead the management and development of your project groups in national and international projects complying with the local restrictions and normative coordination with the design and consultant teams.
- Software such as. BIM, Revit, AutoCAD, In Design, Adobe. It will be important to work with the BIM 360 management process.
- Experience with project management software such as MS-Project or Primavera preferred, but not required.
- Spanish fluency + English skills. Our international project documentation will be executed in English. Domestic projects in Mexico will be executed in Spanish.
Important to send CV & Portfolio if you want to be considered. If the file is too heavy to upload, please send your full CV & Portfolio to email@example.com